Older persons care and Support Development (housing, out reaches, develop brochures, Press conferences, Produce documentary)
Health and Environment (Food and Nutritional Security, sanitation, out reaches and others)
HIV/AIDS and Spiritual Support Development (Psychosocial, spiritual Support and Counseling, Home and Hospital visits among others)
Skills development of Elderly (art and crafts like making Table cloth and Mat weaving, music and drama, Tailoring, Hair dressing, Bakeries, among others)
Protection, networking and Legal support (Case follow up, Counseling, Hotline case management, attending workshops, conferences, Submit reports, etc.)
• Creation of awareness about the situation of the older persons to the public
• Shelter support to the most vulnerable older Persons
• Sensitization of older persons on issues of positive Aging.
• Development of Memory and Will books
• Promotion of food and income security
• Strengthening Capacity of caregivers.
• Establishment of Functional Educational Centres
• Provision of Psychosocial and emotional support.
• Publications and Counseling of mainly aged widows
• Reaching the Aged with God’s word
• Helping old persons and lobby for support.
• Protection of Environment.
• Provision of educational support for the neediest grand Children / Orphans
• Training of community Health promoters and Education of both older persons and their caregivers on Primary Health care promotion and HIV/ AIDS Prevention
• Networking with other NGOs with similar Vision
• Monitoring and Evaluation
• Advocacy.Target Group
• Older Persons Aged 60 years and above with special emphasis on widows, with long-standing, chronic, serious psychiatric disorders (vulnerable).